Our attorneys are experienced in every discipline, and all areas of trial and appellate practice before the administrative agencies and state and federal courts that deal with controversies in patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade and unfair competition, and technology.
We can handle:
- Patent, trademark, copyright infringement actions.
- Patent interferences.
- Reexamination and reissue before the PTO; Petition for earlier filing date; revive an abandoned application; reinstate an abandoned patent; and expediting prosecution.
- Temporary restraining orders and injunction proceedings.
- Trademark registration opposition and cancellation actions.
- U.S. Customs unfair trade practices, seizure and impoundment proceedings.
- ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceedings.