Jacobson Holman (JH)
For over half a century, individuals and corporations have counted on us for maximum protection and enforcement of their intellectual property rights. Clients around the world value our expertise in:
- Utility, provisional design and plant patents
- Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and domain names
- Copyright of literary, musical, artistic and architectural works and industrial arts
- Intellectual property
- Protection and litigation
- Licensing and technology transfer
- Trade secrets
We Have Filed Over 100,000 U.S. and Foreign Patent Applications and Over 50,000 U.S. and Foreign Trademark Applications
We've also successfully prosecuted hundreds of patent and trademark appeals; patent interferences, reexaminations and reissues; and trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings.
We Provide Worldwide Reach
We offer a strong array of technical expertise in all major disciplines from:
- Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Nanotechnology/Materials Science
- Electrical/Electronic/Business Methods
- Internet/Computer Arts/Communications
Our global network of intellectual property professionals can provide clients protection in all countries.
We Produce Results
Our clients' success stems from our aggressive approach toward protecting their interests. We look beyond the obvious to discover how our clients' objectives can be obtained. Our strategic size provides clients with all the legal and technical resources and expertise they would expect from a medium size law firm plus the close, personal attention they demand.
Located Where Our Clients Most Need Us
Our downtown Washington, D.C. location means we are just minutes from the federal agencies and courts critical to our clients' business, including the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the Library of Congress, the U.S. Copyright Office, the Federal District Court and Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.